and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Brazilian visa application form. Completed application form for Brazil will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, signed India passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport-type photograph: 1. A recent 2' x 2' passport photo of the applicant, front view, white background. Must be taken within the past 6 months.
Proof of status. Copy of Green Card (both sides) or other proof of legal status in the US (such as copy of I-20, US visa, H1B approval notice, etc. VisaHQ cannot assist US B1/B2 visa holders at this time.)
Driver's license. A notarized copy of driver's license or notarized major utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage) for the most recent month, showing the applicants name and current address. The notary seal/certification statement and the copied document MUST all be printed on a single page.
A photocopy of round trip tickets or a letter signed by a travel agent with confirmed round trip tickets. Itinerary is not acceptable unless showing ticket numbers and that the ticket is paid for. If you will be entering and/or exiting Brazil by LAND
• Ticketed flight itinerary showing flights into and out of the region.
• A letter addressed to the "Consulate of Brazil, Visa Section" explaining exactly how, when, and where you will be entering and leaving Brazil.
• A copy of your most recent monthly bank statement.
If you will be entering and/or exiting Brazil by SEA
• Official receipt or boarding pass from the Cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing that the balance has been paid in full.
• Official daily port itinerary from the cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing the port location for each day of the cruise.
Yellow Fever Vaccination.
If the applicant has traveled within the last 90 days to any of the Yellow Fever Countries
an International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever will be required.
Conference or Seminar. If attending a conference or seminar, a letter of invitation from the organization in Brazil which is hosting the event and a day-by-day itinerary of the event.